1212 Fear Factory - Replica

1212 Fear Factory - Replica

Recently I was playing one of the old video games I used to play a lot: Test Drive 5, which is an arcade racer on the original PlayStation. Test Drive 5 had a very nice soundtrack that featured music mostly from Industrial Metal bands: Fear Factory, Pitchshifter, Junkie XL, and Gravity Kills to name a few off the top of my head.
Anyway, one of the interesting things about some of the video games from the mid-late '90s was that they would put hidden music videos on the disc with the game. If I remember correctly after I unlocked all that could be unlocked in the game the music video to Fear Factory's song Replica came on and a secret hidden car called "The Fear Factory Wagon" was unlocked as well.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - Changes

My song pick two years ago today: Heart - Black On Black II

My song pick three years ago today: Fontella Bass - Rescue Me

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn