1222 Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

1222 Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

I'm picking another Christmas track for the week and this rocked out take on the traditional favourite by Twisted Sister seemed like an excellent choice today. I like how they arranged the piece whilst keeping it's original spirit intact.
It's interesting that this would be the first Twisted Sister track to grace my list, but oh well, I'm pretty sure if I keep this blog going for another 5-10 years there will still be many other great bands that I have missed.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy/Angels We Have Heard on High

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Father Christmas

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade