3445. Electric Jungle - Funky Funky Christmas

From: Funky Funky Christmas (single); Year: 1974; Genre: Funk/Soul/Christmas
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'm still picking Christmas songs on this Funky Friday. Not surprisingly, there's a lot of Holiday Funk out there being that it's such a positive form of music that gets people in a mood to get down, boogie, and party. I ran across this song whilst listening to some Christmas funk music on YouTube; I thought it was a perfect fit. I haven't seen anything else from Electric Jungle except for this single and b-side' it's too bad, they're a pretty good band.

Hear Funky Funky Christmas on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Louis Armstrong - Winter Wonderland

My song pick two years ago today: Joe Cocker - With a Little Help From My Friends

My song pick three years ago today: Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - The Little Drummer Boy

My song pick four years ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man

My song pick five years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride

My song pick six years ago today: Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

My song pick seven years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy/Angels We Have Heard on High

My song pick eight years ago today: The Kinks - Father Christmas

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade