1593 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride

1593 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/be/73/be9c228348a013b82acc6110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: The Lost Christmas Eve, Year: 2004
Genre: Symphonic Metal/Progressive Metal

I felt like I should pick at least one TSO song this Christmas season; it really is the only time of year you get to hear them. Although, they've already released two albums and are about to release a third as well that is not season specific. Maybe I'll pick one off of those sometime in the future away from the holiday season.
Anyway, this one moves along quite nicely with all of that Symphonic Metal goodness that TSO is known for; I love the awesome well-defined rhythm and back beat.

Hear Siberian Sleigh Ride on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

My song pick two years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy/Angels We Have Heard on High

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - Father Christmas

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)