2756 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FnhMNlbBL._SS280.jpg
From: Stadium Arcadium; Year: 2009; Genre: Alternative Rock
I've had music from Red Hot Chili Peppers on my mind today, so, since I haven't picked one of their songs for a while I thought I would pick one of their songs.
I'm actually quite surprised that I haven't picked this song or even one from this album yet; it's one I actually liked ever since I first heard it. It's very similar to their earlier music from the 1990s, so it's really good and easy on the ears.

Hear Snow (Hey Oh) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Journey - Look Into the Future

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Take it Like a Man

My song pick three years ago today: Stratovarius - Wings of Tomorrow

My song pick four years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire

My song pick five years ago today: Manuel de Falla - Danza Del Terror (Dance of Terror)

My song pick six years ago today: Dire Straits - Lady Writer

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Zerstören


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn