2384 Journey - Look Into the Future

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bU4PNtuML._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Look Into the Future; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock
I'm kind of an odd fan of the band Journey; I'm a part of a minority that really likes the material from their pre-Steve Perry era with Greg Rollie singing and playing organ. But I'm also an avid fan of progressive rock, so it shouldn't be a surprise for me to gravitate to their more musically intricate material.
If you like powerful vocals, blazing guitar, and great soloing on the keyboards, then this song should be an eight-minute treat for the ear.

Hear Look Into the Future on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Take it Like a Man

My song pick two years ago today: Stratovarius - Wings of Tomorrow

My song pick three years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire

My song pick four years ago today: Manuel de Falla - Danza Del Terror (Dance of Terror)

My song pick five years ago today: Dire Straits - Lady Writer

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Zerstören


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn