3122. Yes - Sound Chaser

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61fIT3dkpSL.jpg
From: Relayer; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz Fusion

For the last little bit I've had Yes on my mind, so I thought I would pick one of their tracks.
There's a noted addition of musical ideas added to their established sound in this track, most notably a bit of Jazz Fusion. Steve Howe especially shines on this track with his amazing guitar playing that's all over the place.

Hear Sound Chaser on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - Look Into the Future

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Take it Like a Man

My song pick four years ago today: Stratovarius - Wings of Tomorrow

My song pick five years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire

My song pick six years ago today: Manuel de Falla - Danza Del Terror (Dance of Terror)

My song pick seven years ago today: Dire Straits - Lady Writer

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Zerstören


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade