2015 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Take it Like a Man

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Bachman-Turner_Overdrive_-_Head_On.jpg
From: Head On; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
I felt like listening to some BTO this morning; I hadn't listened to their Head On album in a while, so that was the one I chose. While it was not really that commercially successful as their others, this is one of my top favourite albums from BTO. As with most of their other albums it was designed really well; the songs are arranged so well that it is best to play the disc through from beginning to end; each song seems to compliment its predecessor as well as its successor.
Anyway, this has always been among the highlights from the record; I believe it was also the first single from it. As always Randy Bachman and the others are excellent, but I especially like Rob Bachman's drumming in particular on this song. An interesting fact about this track is that Little Richard played the piano throughout the song.

Hear Take it Like a Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stratovarius - Wings of Tomorrow

My song pick two years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire

My song pick three years ago today: Manuel de Falla - Danza Del Terror (Dance of Terror)

My song pick four years ago today: Dire Straits - Lady Writer

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Zerstören


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade