2766 Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kRVgKQo6L._SS280.jpg
From: Toys in the Attic; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
I was thinking about picking another song today, but this rather cute and ribald hard rock classic got stuck in my head. I'm somewhat surprised that I have yet to choose it, everything aligned up, so it was the only pick I could make.
It's a great song, definitely lives up to its classic status.

Hear Sweet Emotion on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Turn it Out

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Closer to the Heart

My song pick four years ago today: Johannes Brahms - Op. #45 - (A German Requiem, To Words of the Holy Scriptures)

My song pick five years ago today: Heart - Love Alive

My song pick six years ago today: Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel

My song pick seven years ago today: Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (schindleria praematurus)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off