2395 Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Turn it Out

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y0jchZICL._SX300_.jpg
From: My Radio Sure Sounds Good to Me; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk/Soul
It's a pretty crazy day, so I'll have to make a somewhat abbreviated pick.
Anyway, I'm now up to twenty-three Funky Fridays in a row. With this being such a busy day, I decided to 'homer out' again and pick a song from one of my absolute favourite funk masters. He can sure make that funky bass sound incredible; especially that distorted solo.

Hear Turn It Out on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Closer to the Heart

My song pick three years ago today: Johannes Brahms - Op. #45 - (A German Requiem, To Words of the Holy Scriptures)

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - Love Alive

My song pick five years ago today: Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel

My song pick six years ago today: Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (schindleria praematurus)


Comments

  1. Your YouTube link is going to Wikipedia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! :P Thanks for pointing that out. I have the link fixed now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade