3132. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Carry On

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71-969AKuiL._SX522_.jpg
From: Déjà Vu; Year: 1970; Genre: Rock/Folk Rock
Most of yesterday I had this rather legendary song stuck in my mind; seemed like a good choice and as I usually do I went on to pick it. Great track from a great band.

Hear Carry On on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

My song pick two years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Turn it Out

My song pick three years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Closer to the Heart

My song pick five years ago today: Johannes Brahms - Op. #45 - (A German Requiem, To Words of the Holy Scriptures)

My song pick six years ago today: Heart - Love Alive

My song pick seven years ago today: Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel

My song pick eight years ago today: Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (schindleria praematurus)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade