3596. Alice in Chains - What The Hell Have I

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51sphSi5h5L.jpg
From: Last Action Hero (Soundtrack); Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
Been listening to a bunch of '90s "grunge" since Chris Cornell passed away. It's amazing to think about all the frontmen to those bands who have died over the years; sadly Lane Staley was among those who left the world too soon.
Anyway, this was one of two songs Alice in Chains did for the film Last Action Hero; it definitely showcases their sound and style at the time greatly.

Hear What The Hell Have I on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Iain Matthews - Shake It

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Moving Pictures

My song pick three years ago today: Stahlhammer - Fiend Hört Mit

My song pick four years ago today: The Doors - Soul Kitchen

My song pick five years ago today: Megaherz - Hurra – Wir Leben Noch

My song pick six years ago today: Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

My song pick seven years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - The Bertha Butt Boogie

My song pick eight years ago today: Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen

My song pick nine years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Serenade To A Cuckoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade