1371 Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

1371 Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XrOw5iqbL._SS500_.jpg
From: Skid Row, Year 1989

It's day #6 of my "...And about 1300 days later" theme week of picking songs from artists that I have not chosen a song from since my first 100 song picks.
I totally thought that I had picked this song about a year ago; it was probably one of those times where I meant to pick it, but for some reason another track got picked instead. Anyway, the last track from Skid Row I added to my list was 18 and Life, I picked it on the 18th of September, 2007; it was my 18th overall pick.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '91 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - The Bertha Butt Boogie

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen

My song pick three years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Serenade To A Cuckoo

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn