2855 The Kinks - Moving Pictures

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61OJmuNfDWL._SS280.jpg
From: Low Budget; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock/Disco
Busy day today and I really haven't a song in mind, but I was thinking about The Kinks and their music the other day and figured I would go ahead and pick one.
This is song that closes out their Low Budget album is kind of a part of the late 70s zeitgeists in that it's a rock track with some disco influence; but still pretty good though and a fun track to listen to.

Hear Moving Pictures on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stahlhammer - Fiend Hört Mit

My song pick two years ago today: The Doors - Soul Kitchen

My song pick three years ago today: Megaherz - Hurra – Wir Leben Noch

My song pick four years ago today: Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

My song pick five years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - The Bertha Butt Boogie

My song pick six years ago today: Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen

My song pick seven years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Serenade To A Cuckoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)