1015 The Grateful Dead - Ripple

1015 The Grateful Dead - Ripple

Continuing my yearly tradition, if you will, of picking a Grateful Dead song on Memorial Day. I had another 'Dead song in mind for this pick, however, when I sat down to make the post this rather simple and beautiful song came to mind. It's actually a perfect song for my mood this morning.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - Step By Step
My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Between the Wheels

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn