3606. Jethro Tull - Driving Song

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71EXNOMaryL._SX522_.jpg
From: Living in the Past; Year: 1972 (1969); Genre: Blues Rock
Yesterday I was on the road for most of the day or at least away from home and I had this track on my mind; thought I'd go ahead and pick it.
This was originally a single release from the end of their time as a hard rock blues band and was added onto the compilation album Living in the Past with many of their other singles at the time that were without an album.
Driving Song is a definite blues written around a triplet on a driving bass line provided by the late-great Glenn Cornick.

Hear Driving Song on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bon Jovi - Dry County

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Storm

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Go To Hell

My song pick four years ago today: The Scorpions - Loving You Sunday Morning

My song pick five years ago today: Paul Mauriat - L'amour est bleu "Love is Blue"

My song pick six years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

My song pick seven years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Ripple

My song pick eight years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - Step By Step

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Between the Wheels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn