2124 The Scorpions - Loving You Sunday Morning

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qea8vy8eL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Lovedrive; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Yet another busy day; I guess I should just get used to days like this....
Anyway, this morning I happened to hear this track being played, I probably should've waited for Sunday to pick it, but oh well; it just seems like a good song for today's pick. I really like how the verses contrast with the nice, but abbreviated chorus.

Hear Loving You Sunday Morning on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Paul Mauriat - L'amour est bleu "Love is Blue"

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

My song pick three years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Ripple

My song pick four years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - Step By Step

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Between the Wheels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade