4019. The Kinks - Living on a Thin Line

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61JFxAfY0kL.jpg
From: Word of Mouth; Year: 1984; Genre: Rock
I was wanting to pick a song from The Kinks today; I decided to go with this rather powerful track from the pen of Dave Davies. It's one of the better songs from the band from the 1980s.

Hear Living on a Thin Line on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Slow Marching Band

My song pick two years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Flight of the Cosmic Hippo

My song pick three years ago today: Mastodon - Creature Lives

My song pick four years ago today: Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed

My song pick five years ago today: Soundgarden - Live to Rise

My song pick six years ago today: Shocking Blue - Venus

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Countdown

My song pick eight years ago today: Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime

My song pick nine years ago today: The Kinks - A Well Respected Man

My song pick ten years ago today: Eric Clapton - Bad Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello