2162 Soundgarden - Live to Rise

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61yKkv9G25L._SY300_.jpg
From: Avengers Assemble (Soundtrack); Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Metal
After hearing this song today I checked if I had already chosen it, and of course, since you are reading this post I obliviously hadn't.
This was one of the first studio songs to be released by the band since coming back together and is one of my favourites since their reunion. As far as I know it can only be found on the Avengers Assemble movie soundtrack, however, in my opinion it is easily good enough to have been included on their newest album King Animal.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Shocking Blue - Venus

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Countdown

My song pick three years ago today: Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - A Well Respected Man

My song pick five years ago today: Eric Clapton - Bad Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade