4027. Elvis Presley - All Shook Up

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81okNqVnDhL._SX522_.jpg
From: Elvis' Golden Records; Year: 1958 (1957); Genre: Rock 'n Roll/R&B
For some reason I've had Elvis on my brain a lot today, so I figured what the heck. This was literally the first song to pop into my head that I had not yet picked from him, so here it is.

Hear All Shook Up on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Deep Purple - Never Before

My song pick two years ago today: Ex Deo - Cruor Nostri Abbas

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Be Yourself

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special

My song pick five years ago today: Icehouse - Great Southern Land

My song pick six years ago today: Genesis - Many Too Many

My song pick seven years ago today: Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

My song pick eight years ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick nine years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick ten years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In