4029. Dick Dale - Summer Surf

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51KsylDJ1FL._SS500.jpg
From: Summer Surf; Year: 1964; Genre: Surf Guitar Rock
Well, the summer season has been making its presence known; it's hot as heck. Wanted to pick another song about this rather toasty time of year and looked no farther than the "King of the Surf Guitar," Dick Dale, for my choice. This is more of a mellower track, but filled with some amazingly beautiful music.

Hear Summer Surf on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Neil Young - Computer Cowboy (aka Syscrusher)

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Foot of Our Stairs

My song pick three years ago today: Peter Tosh - Rumors of War

My song pick four years ago today: War - Low Rider

My song pick five years ago today: Midnight Oil - Truganini

My song pick six years ago today: The Nightwatchman - I Dreamed I Saw Joe Hill Last Night



My song pick nine years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Ticket To The Moon

My song pick ten years ago today: ABBA - So Long

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In