4040. Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Let the Blues Get You Down

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61hmwFsiMdL._SX522_.jpg
From: Four Wheel Drive; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
Very, very busy today and making an abbreviated pick. This track is an excellent piece of thumping Canadian hard rock.

Hear Don't Let the Blues Get You Down on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Commodores - Easy

My song pick two years ago today: Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Eat That Question

My song pick four years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Ring of Steel

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Sunset/Twilight Time

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Damnation Alley

My song pick seven years ago today: Chet Atkins - I Wish I Knew

My song pick eight years ago today: Sergei Prokofiev - Op. 67 - Peter and the Wolf

My song pick nine years ago today: Lalo Schifrin - Scorpio's Theme

My song pick ten years ago today: Rush - Dreamline


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In