4022. Ozric Tentacles - Mysticum Arabicola

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81HskgrldOL._SX522_.jpg
From: Erpland; Year: 1990; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Rock
I find Ozric Tentacles to be one of those bands whose music is perfect to listen to whilst waiting or just passing time. It acts as both "wallpaper music" as well as something very interesting to occupy your attention.
Anyway, to best describe this song is electronic and traditional rock music meets flamenco arabe: a beautiful piece.

Hear Mysticum Arabicola on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Billy Idol - White Wedding

My song pick two years ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Valley Road

My song pick three years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Get Off of My Cloud

My song pick four years ago today: Rick James - She Blew My Mind (69 Times)

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - Squonk

My song pick six years ago today: Bob Dylan - Hurricane

My song pick seven years ago today: Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

My song pick eight years ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick nine years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick ten years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In