4031. Blind Melon - Deserted

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/816bw928TPL._SX522_.jpg
From: Blind Melon; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock
Wow, it's been since pick #223 that I've chosen one from Blind Melon; it's way past due for me to pick another one of their songs.
Deserted is one of my favourites off of their first album, one of those songs that captures both beauty and power.

Hear Deserted on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Forest - Graveyard

My song pick two years ago today: Billy Joel - Laura

My song pick three years ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Spaceman

My song pick four years ago today: Toronto - Enough is Enough

My song pick five years ago today: Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way

My song pick six years ago today: Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.45 in F Sharp Minor - "Farewell Symphony"

My song pick seven years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

My song pick eight years ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick ten years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In