4018. Rush - Summertime Blues

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91oFju9wzwL._SX522_.jpg
From: Feedback; Year: 2004; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
This apropos song for the season was on my mind today. This is Rush's cover of the Eddie Cochran classic done in the style of both The Who and Blue Cheer.

Hear Summertime Blues on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Fatback Band - Yum Yum (Gimme Some)

My song pick two years ago today: The Stylistics - I'm Stoned In Love With You

My song pick three years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Heart Like a Wheel

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Dust

My song pick five years ago today: Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention - Call Any Vegetable

My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - Sign of the Times

My song pick seven years ago today: Don McLean - Vincent

My song pick eight years ago today: Eric Burdon and War - Spill the Wine

My song pick nine years ago today: Supertramp - School

My song pick ten years ago today: Steely Dan - Do It Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In