3296. Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71dBwWTWgKL._SX522_.jpg
From: nimrod; Year: 1997; Genre: Alternative Rock
Boy, it's been a while since I visited the band Greed Day, and I thought I should pick another one.
Whilst I've had somewhat of a fondness for the raw energy of their early albums such as Kerplunk, there's no arguing that their music had matured a lot by the time nimrod came out. This one really shows it in my opinion and has always been one I've liked since I first heard it; there's something about a song with this high level of emotion both lyrically and musically that really can stir the emotions in the listener as well.

Hear Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Eat That Question

My song pick two years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Ring of Steel

My song pick three years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Sunset/Twilight Time

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Damnation Alley

My song pick five years ago today: Chet Atkins - I Wish I Knew

My song pick six years ago today: Sergei Prokofiev - Op. 67 - Peter and the Wolf

My song pick seven years ago today: Lalo Schifrin - Scorpio's Theme

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Dreamline


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn