1875 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Mephistopheles

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61KhRrkbJOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Beethoven's Last Night; Year: 2000; Genre: Symphonic Metal/Progressive Metal
Even though Summer officially ended a few days ago some people are already talking about the Holiday Trans-Siberian Orchestra shows coming up. I believe that I said it before, but it is a shame that TSO only really gets much attention around Christmas time.
Anyway, that got me thinking; what about their non season specific material? Why not pick something from them away from the season they are always linked with?
Okay then, here's one off of their '00 rock opera Beethoven's Last Night, which is not a Christmas album. I like this song for no other reason but Jon Oliva's great vocal work as he takes on the role of Mephistopheles.
And there you have it... Trans-Siberian Orchestra in early Autumn, ha!

Hear Mephistopheles on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing

My song pick two years ago today: Azteca - A Night in Nazca

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick four years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick five years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade