3354. Styx - Born For Adventure

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/610i8sB-%2BEL.jpg
From: Equinox; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
Have had Styx's Equinox album on my mind off and on for about week now; took it as a sign I should pick something from it. This is a hard rocker in the vein of early '70s proto metal; it's definitely one of my favourites from the album and band.

Hear Born For Adventure on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ian Anderson - Heavy Metals

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - The Ancient (Giants Under the Sun)

My song pick three years ago today: Yes - Perpetual Change

My song pick four years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Mephistopheles

My song pick five years ago today: The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing

My song pick six years ago today: Azteca - A Night in Nazca

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick nine years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade