763-4 ( The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends )

763-4 ( The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61EG3M-GipL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Over the last little bit this medley has been played a lot on the radio, and since I am doing a Beatles theme week, it just seems right to choose it today.
I have heard recently that someone is re-making the Sgt. Pepper's film, which is probably another reason this one has been getting so much air time lately.

Here is a fan video with a studio recording on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special
My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)