1500 Ralfe Band - 1500 Years

1500 Ralfe Band - 1500 Years
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6171-EnhS8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Swords, Year: 2005
Genre: Folk/Rock

Hit another milestone with my Song-a-Day Blog today: number 1500! I thought I should pick an apropos song to go along with it. After doing a search for a song with the appropriate title I ran across this gem from the Ralfe Band; although I've only been at this blog for about 1500 days, not years. You can hear a lot of Beatles influence in this song mixed with a heavy Folk/Country sound.
Anyway, on to 1600!

Here is a music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jerry Reed - The Telephone

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Penny Lane

My song pick three years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Green River

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - A Passage To Bangkok

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade