3355. Waylander - Lámh Dearg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61inBltyIEL._SS500.jpg
From: Kindred Spirits; Year: 2012; Genre: Celtic Folk Metal
Dang, I don't know why I haven't revisited this excellent band for a while now... they just blow me away every time I hear them.
Who would've thought that traditional Celtic instruments like the fife and bodhrán would be at home is an extreme form of metal? Oh yeah.

Hear Lámh Dearg on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bob James - Main Theme From Star Trek: The Motion Picture

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

My song pick three years ago today: Buddy Holly & The Crickets- It's So Easy

My song pick four years ago today: Johnny Cash - My Grandfather's Clock

My song pick five years ago today: Ralfe Band - 1500 Years

My song pick six years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Telephone

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - Penny Lane

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Green River

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - A Passage To Bangkok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade