2242 Buddy Holly & The Crickets- It's So Easy

http://www.buddyhollylives.info/mediac/450_0/media/1296be5ff3fbee10ffff8041ac144233.jpg
From: It's So Easy (single); Year: 1958; Genre: Rock 'N Roll
Here is another song I have had on my mind for a bit now, so I thought I would make it today's post.
Despite the fact that this song was an non-charting single at the time, it has become a major part of musical history along with the rest of the music Buddy Holly wrote.

Hear It's So Easy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johnny Cash - My Grandfather's Clock

My song pick two years ago today: Ralfe Band - 1500 Years

My song pick three years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Telephone

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Penny Lane

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Green River

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - A Passage To Bangkok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)