4104. Sky - My Giselle

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91vzo4frWnL._SX522_.jpg
From: Sky 4: Forthcoming; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock/Symphonic Rock
Had some ideas for my song pick today and chose another neat track from the band Sky. This is another one of their songs that has an excellent balance of classical music and driving rock.

Hear My Giselle on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - From the End of the World

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Midnight - Days of Thunder

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ohio Players - Fopp

My song pick 4 years ago today: Asia - Go

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pallas - March on Atlantis

My song pick 6 years ago today: Mastodon - Oblivion

My song pick 7 years ago today: Van Morrison - Wavelength

My song pick 8 years ago today: Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick 11 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In