4120. Steeleye Span - We Shall Wear Midnight

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/815A5CiM4DL._SX522_.jpg
From: Wintersmith; Year: 2013; Genre: Progressive Rock/Folk Rock
Had a lot of songs in mind to pick... too many good ones as well.
We Shall Wear Midnight is one that just, for some reason, fit my mood and attitude today the best out of them. I love the soft delivery of heavy subject matter in it; a good song for "those" days I guess.

Hear We Shall Wear Midnight on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far Away

My song pick 2 years ago today: Queen - Another One Bites the Dust

My song pick 3 years ago today: U.K. - In the Dead of the Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop

My song pick 5 years ago today: Funkadelic - Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Scott Joplin - Maple Leaf Rag

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Play In Time

My song pick 8 years ago today: Exile - Kiss You All Over

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Show Don't Tell

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Four Tops - Bernadette

My song pick 11 years ago today: Devo - Some Things Never Change


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In