3736. Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - From the End of the World

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51EkAOpJXlL.jpg
From: Time; Year: 1981; Genre: Electronic Rock/Progressive Rock/Space Rock
This album, which is my personal favourite from ELO, was playing in my mind this morning, so, as I normally do, am picking one off of it. I love the mix of full-on electronic music and traditional instruments throughout this one. Of course the lyrics and subject matter only add to an good song.

Hear From the End of the World on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Midnight - Days of Thunder

My song pick two years ago today: Ohio Players - Fopp

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - Go

My song pick four years ago today: Pallas - March on Atlantis

My song pick five years ago today: Mastodon - Oblivion

My song pick six years ago today: Van Morrison - Wavelength

My song pick seven years ago today: Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

My song pick eight years ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick ten years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In