2621 Asia - Go

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51U6DBnlT6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Astra; Year: 1985; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was in the mood for something from Asia today; this one of the main singles off of their third album and among my favourites from the band. It definitely has the sound that those who are fans of the band are used to.

Hear Go on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pallas - March on Atlantis

My song pick two years ago today: Mastodon - Oblivion

My song pick three years ago today: Van Morrison - Wavelength

My song pick four years ago today: Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick seven years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn