2990 Ohio Players - Fopp

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41M4EQD96FL.jpg
From; Honey; Year: 1975; Genre: Funk/R&B
Another Funky Friday is upon me yet again; I thought I would go ahead and pick another one from the Ohio Players. This is a heavier funk track off of this legendary album.

Hear Fopp on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Asia - Go

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - March on Atlantis

My song pick three years ago today: Mastodon - Oblivion

My song pick four years ago today: Van Morrison - Wavelength

My song pick five years ago today: Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick eight years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off