4131. The Cranberries - Dreams

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JzUxlPfpL.jpg
From: Everybody Else is Doing it. So Why Can't We?; Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Rock
I've had some of The Cranberries' earlier music on my brain today, so the usual.... Anyway, this is one that, if you lived during the time, should be instantly recognizable.

Hear Dreams on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Queensrÿche - Queen of the Reich

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Human League - (Keep Feeling) Fascination

My song pick 3 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Endless Enigma (Part 1)/Fugue/The Endless Enigma (Part 2)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hawkwind - Lost Chances

My song pick 5 years ago today: Elton John - Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Béla Bartók - BB 52 - String Quartet No. 1 in A minor

My song pick 7 years ago today: Victor Wooten - Us 2

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water

My song pick 9 years ago today: Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

My song pick 10 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Here is the News

My song pick 11 years ago today: Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In