3363. The Midnight - Days of Thunder

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51dAgjEFI1L._SS500.jpg
From: The Midnight; Year: 2014; Genre: Rock/New Wave/Synthpop
A friend introduced me to this band the other day; I really dug the retro, but still fresh sound. To my ears it reminds me of something like an A-ha/Duran Duran meets mid 80s Blue Öyster Cult. Certainly a unique song and album from just a couple of years ago; good for anyone wanting a "new" nostalgic sound or some smooth synth based music to dance to.

Hear Days of Thunder on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ohio Players - Fopp

My song pick two years ago today: Asia - Go

My song pick three years ago today: Pallas - March on Atlantis

My song pick four years ago today: Mastodon - Oblivion

My song pick five years ago today: Van Morrison - Wavelength

My song pick six years ago today: Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

My song pick seven years ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick nine years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In