2264 Funkadelic - Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511EYFJSMWL._SX300_.jpg
From: One Nation Under a Groove; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk
I'm continuing my streak of Funky Friday picks with this being my fifth in a row. Since I picked one from George Clinton's Parliament, I couldn't let this Friday go without picking one from the his sibling band: Funkadelic. This track has a great funky groove that just won't let you go.

Hear Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll!) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Scott Joplin - Maple Leaf Rag

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Play In Time

My song pick three years ago today: Exile - Kiss You All Over

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Show Don't Tell

My song pick five years ago today: The Four Tops - Bernadette

My song pick six years ago today: Devo - Some Things Never Change


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)