3006. U.K. - In the Dead of the Night

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31S4C5AC2AL.jpg
From: U.K.; Year; 1978; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been meaning to pick something from this progressive rock supergroup made up of members from the likes of: Roxy Music, Yes, King Crimson, Curved Air, and Sound Machine to name just a few.
This is the main single from the band's debut album and has the expected technicality for the connoisseur as well as some great sound and feel for those that aren't as much into the complexities of music.

Hear In the Dead of the Night on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop

My song pick two years ago today: Funkadelic - Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll)

My song pick three years ago today: Scott Joplin - Maple Leaf Rag

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Play In Time

My song pick five years ago today: Exile - Kiss You All Over

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Show Don't Tell

My song pick seven years ago today: The Four Tops - Bernadette

My song pick eight years ago today: Devo - Some Things Never Change


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade