1534 Victor Wooten - Us 2

1534 Victor Wooten - Us 2
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AOmR64g1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Palmystery, Year: 2008
Genre: Jazz Fusion

I've been quite busy today and really should get my pick in, so here's a very beautiful track off of Victor Wooten's '08 Palmystery album. I love how every note played is so precise and full of purpose.

Hear Us 2 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water

My song pick two years ago today: Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Here is the News

My song pick four years ago today: Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn