3390. The Human League - (Keep Feeling) Fascination

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51kURfZY9yL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fascination!; Year: 1983; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
I heard (Keep Feeling) Fascination last night while playing a video game and I knew it was the next pick in this impromptu theme week. There's a noticeable disco feel to this synthpop classic; it's quite catchy as well, but in a good way.

Hear (Keep Feeling) Fascination on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Endless Enigma (Part 1)/Fugue/The Endless Enigma (Part 2)

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Lost Chances

My song pick three years ago today: Elton John - Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)

My song pick four years ago today: Béla Bartók - BB 52 - String Quartet No. 1 in A minor

My song pick five years ago today: Victor Wooten - Us 2

My song pick six years ago today: The Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water

My song pick seven years ago today: Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

My song pick eight years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Here is the News

My song pick nine years ago today: Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade