4418. Golden Earring - Radar Love

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81gDVOVEpHL._SX522_.jpg
From: Moontan; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
Probably my favourite song from Golden Earring, it's a well-known and one of their top hits. This is definitely a fun song to play live; it takes a lot of concentration in some spots that's for sure!

Hear Radar Love on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Martha and the Vandellas - Nowhere to Run

My song pick 2 years ago today: Blood, Sweat & Tears - Smiling Phases

My song pick 3 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio

My song pick 4 years ago today: Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood

My song pick 5 years ago today: Tesla - The Way It Is

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice In Chains - We Die Young

My song pick 7 years ago today: John Denver - Take Me To Tomorrow

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk

My song pick 9 years ago today: Styx - Suite Madame Blue

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Malignant Narcissism

My song pick 11 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn