4408. Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Hair

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81wY-VQYJzL._SX522_.jpg
From: Graham Central Station; Year: 1974; Genre: Funk
Decided on making another Funky Friday pick since it's Friday after all.... Needed to pick one of the band's first album and came up with this very funky song.

Hear Hair on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Magna of Illusion

My song pick 2 years ago today: Ex Deo - Divide et Impera

My song pick 3 years ago today: Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa!

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hawkwind - Magnu

My song pick 5 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rockaria!

My song pick 6 years ago today: Nirvana - Something in the Way

My song pick 7 years ago today: Till Lindemann and Richard Kruspe (Rammstein) - Schtiel

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Revolution Calling

My song pick 9 years ago today: Puhdys - Große Herzen

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Digital Man

My song pick 11 years ago today: Balance - Breaking Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In