4420. The Moody Blues - No More Lies

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/512mClznd%2BL.jpg
From: Sur la Mer; Year: 1988; Genre: Rock
This is their second single off of The Moody Blues' superb album Sur la Mer, and whilst not the best song they ever wrote, it's still one, if you like the band, you'll enjoy hearing.

Hear No More Lies on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: 3 Inches of Blood - Wykydtron

My song pick 2 years ago today: Deep Purple - Call of the Wild

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Lively Ones - Surf Rider

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Rhythm Machine - You Got Action, You Got Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Megadeth - Liar

My song pick 6 years ago today: Weather Report - Second Sunday in August

My song pick 7 years ago today: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

My song pick 8 years ago today: Victor Wooten - Norwegian Wood

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Love in Space

My song pick 10 years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

My song pick 11 years ago today: Aerosmith - Cryin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In