4436. Journey - Kohoutek

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81BO+BXvW8L._SS500_.jpg
From: Journey; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is an awesome instrumental from Journey, (which I believe is named after the comet that passed by Earth a couple years prior), but it's really not the Journey you'd think of normally. In these, the early years, they were far more jazz/progressive rock in sound. I, personally really like this era of the band, it's so different and so much more virtuosity and technicality put into the music.

Hear Kohoutek on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Chakachas - Yo Soy Cubano

My song pick 2 years ago today: George Gershwin - An American in Paris

My song pick 3 years ago today: War - Summer

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Mamas & the Papas - Go Where You Wanna Go

My song pick 5 years ago today: Journey - Wheel in the Sky

My song pick 6 years ago today: Santana - La Fuente del Ritmo

My song pick 7 years ago today: King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

My song pick 8 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Yours Truly, 2095

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Herz Aus Stahl

My song pick 10 years ago today: America - Sister Golden Hair

My song pick 11 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In