4433. Primus - Mr. Krinkle

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71S9J51-WxL._SX522_.jpg
From: Pork Soda; Year: 1993; Genre: Progressive Rock
Thought for sure I'd chosen this song already, being that it's among my favourites from Primus, but apparently I have not. Mr. Krinkle is another one that showcases the awesome strangeness of the band in spades, and the music video is absolute to watch.

Hear Mr. Krinkle on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Queen - Friends Will Be Friends

My song pick 2 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 361/370a - Serenade no. 10 for winds in B-flat major, "Gran Partita"

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pat Benatar - You Better Run

My song pick 4 years ago today: Soundgarden - The Day I Tried to Live

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rush - Halo Effect

My song pick 6 years ago today: Clifford Brown and Max Roach - Stompin' at the Savoy

My song pick 7 years ago today: Franz Liszt - S.244/2 - Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2

My song pick 8 years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition

My song pick 9 years ago today: Unheilig - Schutzengel

My song pick 10 year ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Chromatic Fantasy

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day/Reach for the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In