4414. Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51G1vY0wm4L.jpg
From: Still Crazy After All These Years; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
For me the music, especially the rhythm section, is the main draw; the lyrics and vocals are as good as ever with Paul Simon too.

Hear 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Michael Martin Murphey - Wildfire

My song pick 2 years ago today: Alestorm - No Grave But The Sea

My song pick 3 years ago today: Antoine Busnois - Gaude Coelestis Domina

My song pick 4 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Love Theme from "Pictures of the Sea"

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bad Medicine - Trespasser

My song pick 6 years ago today: Styx - Man in the Wilderness

My song pick 7 years ago today: Curved Air - Vivaldi

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megadeth - Endgame

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sirenia - The Other Side

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Spiral

My song pick 11 years ago today: Outerstar - You Love It When It Rains


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In