4435. Blue Öyster Cult - Perfect Water

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zXzoIan3L.jpg
From: Club Ninja; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock
I absolutely love the music to this one, but the lyrics in my opinion have just a modicum of something to be desired. The lyrics aren't bad or anything like that, it just can to me feel like it could be used as a commercial for bottled water, but other than that I like this track.

Hear Perfect Water on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Cinderella - Gypsy Road

My song pick 2 years ago today: April Wine - Just Between You and Me

My song pick 3 years ago today: Sky - Chiropodie No.1

My song pick 4 years ago today: Queen - Headlong

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Chakachas - Jungle Fever

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Outlaws - The Valley of the Sioux

My song pick 7 years ago today: Candlebox - Far Behind

My song pick 8 years ago today: Buckethead - Final Wars

My song pick 9 years ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick 10 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick 11 years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In